problems with iPhone calendar
All of my appointments disappeared without me touching anything on my iphone7.0.4.
Now I cannot put any new appointments in. When I try to add a new appointment it does not appear on the date. I have lost all my valuable info.
Please any advice?
- 02-17-2014, 08:35 PM #2
Re: problems with iPhone calendar
1. If your calendar is associated with the likes of iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, etcetera then just delete the account from your device and then re-configure it.
2. If you have more than one ail account configured, go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down to the "Calendars" section and do two things:
A. Make sure that "Sync" is set for "All Events"
B. Make sure the "Default Calendar" is correct.
- 02-17-2014, 09:11 PM #3
- By DMKiefer in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2014, 03:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:05 AM
- By 6paul9 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:41 AM
- By 6paul9 in forum iPhoneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 07:40 PM