Help me save my photos from my iPhone to my PC running Windows 8 please.

I

iMore Question

i am trying to save my photos from my iphone 5c to my pc but windows 8 is not finding any device when i connect my iphone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: need help !

When you first plug in the USB cable to the PC and your phone it should see it and install the drivers. Open up MY COMPUTER and see if the phone is listed is a removable device. If it did not install the drivers you can do it from there and then proceed with saving your photos. You can also try rebooting the computer and then plug the phone back in to see if the OS Windows 8 recognizes the phone.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: need help !

You need iTunes installed for that. It installs the drivers for you. You can't drag and drop the files onto your computer.

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Just save them to icloud on your PC in iTunes my sister just had this trouble and told her what to do N she transferee all her pics into iTunes and videos and didn't lose any , its very easy !!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Stop asking such easy ?'s

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Where is heaven located?
Is there anything past the solar system?
How many litres of rocket fuel does it take to get to space?

Seems like you are Jesus Christ himself here to answer the worlds biggest problems. Settle down cowboy

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Where is heaven located?
Is there anything past the solar system?
How many litres of rocket fuel does it take to get to space?

Seems like you are Jesus Christ himself here to answer the worlds biggest problems. Settle down cowboy

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

No he is not, I am. 😃😉

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR