Unlock 4s verizon phone
I have a company supplied IPhone 4S that was originally on a Verizon plan. The company gave us newer phones to use a year ago. The original phone has been inactive for that amount of time so can't used for much unless in a wi-if zone.
Can I take the old phone and use it with a new pre-paid straight talk SIM card for my personal use? The inactive phone is running version 7.0.4. Firmware: 5.0.02. Verizon: 15.5.
- 02-17-2014, 01:40 PM #2
Re: Unlock 4s verizon phone
Here's a link from Straight Talk that actually checks your phone for you...
...the device can be unlocked by contacting Verizon, but only if the phone is no longer under contract.
- 02-19-2014, 11:24 AM #3
- By Lady5563 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 15Last Post: 03-27-2015, 09:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:45 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 05:17 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 04:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:52 PM