At least twice a day, my iPhone 5S will freeze up, go white, then reboot itself.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I don't know if anyone has seen this happen before but my phone will go fine for most of the day but at least twice a day it will freeze up and go white then reboot itself. Anyone familiar with this issue? No it's not jail broken. Maybe re install the software on the phone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I were you, I'd back it up, offload any important data & photos, put it in DFU mode and start from scratch.

I BEN I

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
At least twice a day, my iPhone 5S will freeze up, go white, then reboot its...

Sounds to me like your screen harness connector on the inside of your phone is gone. I can almost promise you that is what the issue is. It shorts out the screen and sends the phone into a hard reset. Used to see it all the time. Go see an apple tech, and if you had someone change your screen other than apple you know where to complain.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd try the restore through DFU mode, don't reinstall any of your data for 24-48 hours. If it's still doing it, you've likely got a hardware issue on hand. If it doesn't, perhaps something you are restoring/installing might be causing it?

Either case, you'd probably be better doing as the others suggested with going to the Apple Store. =)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
At least twice a day, my iPhone 5S will freeze up, go white, then reboot its...

Sounds to me like your screen harness connector on the inside of your phone is gone. I can almost promise you that is what the issue is. It shorts out the screen and sends the phone into a hard reset. Used to see it all the time. Go see an apple tech, and if you had someone change your screen other than apple you know where to complain.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

This was the exact problem I found out after dealing with apple. Thanks

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner