Where do my pix go when I sync my iPhone 4S with my HP PC?
My iPhone 4S is running iOS 7. I'm sure when I synced previously my pix synced to a new file in Pictures Library which it created. Now I have synced but can't find my pix anywhere? If it doesn't sync automatically as I thought, how do I set it up to sync pix?
- 02-16-2014, 01:52 PM #2
Re: Where do my pix go when I sync my iPhone 4S with my HP PC?
It created a PhotoStream folder so look for that in Your Documents> Picture Library and it should be there. The best way I have found and the fastest is to download iCloud Control Panel 3.1 for Windows and it will install it's own folder in the Picture Library called PhotoStream. Only choose photos when you wish to sync and only choose Photos to sync when you log in using your Apple ID. Be on wifi which is key. Open and then close your phot app which triggers the sync and by the time you are finished thanking us here...LOL your photos will now be on your computer in that folder and YES they will stay on your phone until you remove them if you choose to. Good luck. I have been doing it this way and it works great in less than 5 mins. Don't forget once you are done to log out of the control panel.
Last edited by Jaguarr40; 02-16-2014 at 02:06 PM.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:22 PM
- By MB64 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Newbie4Life in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:12 AM
- By diesteldorf in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 04:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:50 AM