Jailbreak iPad Air 7.0.4

naoufalel

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I just wanted to ask you guys if jailbreaking my iPad air will cause any problems with the software, means am I going to face any stabilization issues with the jailbreak ?? Also is it going to drain my battery usage or the performance of the iPad ??

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I just wanted to ask you guys if jailbreaking my iPad air will cause any problems with the software, means am I going to face any stabilization issues with the jailbreak ?? Also is it going to drain my battery usage or the performance of the iPad ??

Welcome to iMore. Jailbreaking will not cause stability issue, installing something that isn't compatible with iOS 7 will or conflict with another dependency. Battery performance depends on what extra u have installed; ie. animated wallpaper, SB or iWidgets. Read up on jailbreaking and pros and cons in our jailbreak section. GL

naoufalel

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much, but can I have an idea about what shouldn't I install for the 64 bit processor ??

"Envoy? depuis mon GT-I9300 avec Tapatalk"

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Simply jailbreaking your iPad will do nothing to it as far as performance or stability...when you start customizing it, you COULD run into issues, but that just depends on what you do. A good rule of thumb with jailbreaking is only delve as deep into customizing as you understand 110% of what you're doing...if you don't understand it, don't mess with it.

naoufalel

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Simply jailbreaking your iPad will do nothing to it as far as performance or stability...when you start customizing it, you COULD run into issues, but that just depends on what you do. A good rule of thumb with jailbreaking is only delve as deep into customizing as you understand 110% of what you're doing...if you don't understand it, don't mess with it.

Well thanks :)))

"Envoy? depuis mon GT-I9300 avec Tapatalk"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2