My iPhone won't go into landscape mode
Hi My name is Jamaine W.
My screen normally rotates automatically when I'm watching a movie; however now I can't get the screen to turn to the wide side... I noticed on the very top of my screen that there is a small lock next to the stop watch with a ring around it. does that mean anything?
- 02-14-2014, 10:52 AM #2
- 02-14-2014, 12:01 PM #3
re: My iPhone won't go into landscape mode
I assume you are running the latest iOS 7 on your iPhone 5. Simply follow the instructions stated above. If you're using iOS 6 on your iPhone, double press your home button, swipe right and you will see music controls and an clockwise arrow with lock button. Simply press it and you're good to go. Hope that helps!
Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.
- 02-14-2014, 07:13 PM #4
- 10-08-2014, 06:39 PM #5
- By Ipheuria in forum iPhone 6Replies: 37Last Post: 04-20-2015, 11:26 AM
- By Skatophilia in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 02-20-2014, 04:01 AM
- By 6paul9 in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 07:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2014, 05:30 PM