My iPhone won't go into landscape mode

I

iMore Question

Hi My name is Jamaine W.

My screen normally rotates automatically when I'm watching a movie; however now I can't get the screen to turn to the wide side... I noticed on the very top of my screen that there is a small lock next to the stop watch with a ring around it. does that mean anything?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Swipe from the bottom of your screen to open the control center panel...on the top right hand corner there is a lock...press it to deactivate orientation lock.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I assume you are running the latest iOS 7 on your iPhone 5. Simply follow the instructions stated above. If you're using iOS 6 on your iPhone, double press your home button, swipe right and you will see music controls and an clockwise arrow with lock button. Simply press it and you're good to go. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Swipe from the bottom of your screen to open the control center panel...on the top right hand corner there is a lock...press it to deactivate orientation lock.

I assume you are running the latest iOS 7 on your iPhone 5. Simply follow the instructions stated above. If you're using iOS 6 on your iPhone, double press your home button, swipe right and you will see music controls and an clockwise arrow with lock button. Simply press it and you're good to go. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.
Ditto on both and nuf said on that subject.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW