Hide characters when typing password?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
U dont know anything about internet spying. They can watch u like watching tv n see whatever u r doing. If they r recording it they just have to keep rewinding to the part u r keying in your password. Get it!

Use your brains before u wanna reply!

I'm not going to tell you what I know about internet spying because frankly I'll just embarrass you. And that wouldn't be nice.

*They* don't need to *watch* you do anything. If you actually knew anything about what you profess to know them you would be aware that the means to get information from you does not involve *watching* you because...duh....anyone would be instantly aware of a spook hanging over your shoulder.

If you happen to be some athlete keying in your password with a phalanx of journalists over your shoulder, you're a fool. If you happen to be a politician doing the same then you're a dangerous fool. And if you're a private Joe Blow with delusions of being recorded when you key in your password then you need an appointment with a psychologist.

Fact is, Mr Yeap, that there are myriad ways to get your password. Some very high tech. Some just a bat to your knee caps or some bamboo sticks under your fingernails. Or the threat of harm to your loved ones.

So step away from the spy novels. No government agency is dependent on one single way to get what they want. If they truly want it, they get it. Most private individuals do not rise to the level of concern to any agency to merit spying. And if a person does, the least of the problems that person encounters is that which entails platform wars.

So before you get high and mighty about what you think you know about a person on an online forum, think twice. That person might just be a professional in the line of work in which you mistakenly profess intellectual superiority.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Who, exactly, can see you type?

*THEY*
*THEM*

Those who would be thwarted from their extensive spying tools and processes by single feature in a smartphone and would have no other means to get by they want.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Why dont you check who started it first! Or are you scared of women?! I did put another with non-verbal abuse

The name calling was you. And now you've earned yourself a temporary ban. Use the time wisely to rethink your ways and figure out how to better conduct yourself.

Pam Meiser

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
I am a teacher librarian using remote learning right now. I need to screen cast how to use our ebook/audiobook app. I want to explain/demonstrate how to log in while I am logging in.

Students are very adept at watching for passwords. If I'm at school, I unplug the display. We also talk about not watching others put in their passwords. I'd rather hide it though, because with a screencast, they can pause, rewind, etc. I tried changing my password temporarily, but our district has lots of applications using an LDAP password, so unless I change my password for everything, I'm stuck.

I'll try pausing and restarting the screen cast. This is my first time screen casting, so I'll just have to give it a try!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner