replacement needed

I

iMore Question

my fixed my ipad screen an turnd it on an i had to set it up an at the end it says may take three minutes to activate the pops up replament needed.. this ipad is not able to activate and needs to be replaced.please visit ur nearest apple store or authorized service provider...wat can i do i jus spent alot of money to fix it? plz hlp

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Was this your iPad originally or did u purchase it from someone? Sounds like it may be blacklisted which is why it won't activate

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This is not something you can fix on your own unfortunately. You can bring it into Apple to see if the iPad was, in fact, a returned model that was deactivated (which would explain the message), but unfortunately, you're probably stuck with an unusable iPad. If you purchased this iPad damaged from someone, I would suggest trying to contact them to get your money back because they would know it was in this state before they sold it (and that probably means they will not respond to your inquiry).

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You really don't have much to go by except the hopes of getting your money back or where you got it fixed I am believing this is what you said because you don't have the extra money because of this? Just hope to contact these people and they do the right thing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro