My apps are stuck in waiting mode after an iCloud restore to a new device.
Hi, I just upgraded to an iphone 5s. I did set up from icloud, but it doesn't seem to be able to finish. Many of my aps, including gmail, skype, some games, etc. are stuck in 'waiting' mode. I can't open them. Syncing with itunes doesn't seem to work. How do I push this to finish setting up?
- 02-13-2014, 09:35 AM #2
re: My apps are stuck in waiting mode after an iCloud restore to a new device.
- 02-13-2014, 09:40 AM #3
- 07-24-2014, 01:58 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: My apps are stuck in waiting mode after an iCloud restore to a new device.
Hi - I had the same problem and tried the following which worked for me:
I went to App Store , selected "My Purchases" and it gave me a list of everything I bought - for "Free" or "Paid €'s for" - the entire list of Apps was there. Beside each one was a symbol. On mine it was either: an OPEN sign or a "Cloud Symbol with a downward pointing Arrow". All of those with "cloud" symbols were the ones that had "Waiting" labels beneath them on home screen. I clicked on each one individually & waited until symbol changed to a circle with a blue square inside & hey presto all were restored!! Hope this works as it was just a fluke on my part! Good Luck!!
- By haris1 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:17 AM
- By samanthpad in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:40 AM