Does cellular service get cut off if your bill is overdue?
Just wondering if your service gets shut off. Because your bill is over due.
and when you call it says is not taking calls at this time. can you still text or is all
of it not working? Also someone told me if you have wifi and your phone has hot spot
you can still text? true or false
- 02-11-2014, 08:55 PM #2
re: Does cellular service get cut off if your bill is overdue?
If your bill is overdue you will not be able to use the carrier's servives. I had noticed that when I had an Android phone and canceled the service, the texting feature still worked. It could only send messages and not receive them. You could still use iMessage if you plan on cancelling your service.
- 02-11-2014, 09:21 PM #3
- 02-11-2014, 09:23 PM #4
- By yungboi in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 28Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:01 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:10 PM
- By budmonster in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:07 PM