App transfers between iPad and iPhone
My apps from my iPhone 5s will not transfer to my new iPad air, why?
- 02-11-2014, 01:09 PM #2
- 02-11-2014, 01:51 PM #3
- 02-11-2014, 06:22 PM #4
- 02-11-2014, 07:14 PM #5
Re: App transfers between iPad and iPhone
Is it possible that some of them are apps that are for the iPhone only? Alternatively, and if your iPad is configured with the same Apple ID, you can go to the purchased section of the iTunes & App Store and re-download those apps.
- By smile8899 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:19 PM
- By RonnyB in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:04 AM
- By rosenstar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:10 AM