I need additional info on the 5 and 5S & how to downgrade from iOS 7

smile8899

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
re: I need additional info on the 5 and 5S & how to downgrade from iOS 7

but why its a mager problem in i phone and new soft wear io7 becuse sam i phone already picture and ready to i tune and i did not know about i cloud id and after formating first apge requierd hide apple id and password

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
but why its a mager problem in i phone and new soft wear io7 becuse sam i phone already picture and ready to i tune and i did not know about i cloud id and after formating first apge requierd hide apple id and password

You lost me at Mager.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

?eh?

lol...this person is trying to get around the password lock.

That was my first thought, as well ... I hate it when my soft wear has mager problems...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
1) the 5S came with iOS 7 so it can't go any lower.
2) even if you some how manage to downgrade your iPhone 5 to iOS 6 iTunes will still ask for the iCloud ID & password to activate the phone there is no way to get around this.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
lol...this person is trying to get around the password lock.
now this one I would tend to agree with you based on the verbage. To the OP it is not going to happen as Apple stopped signing off on these OSs a long time ago and not to mention the security measures they now have in place so it just won't happen.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2