switch an sprint iphone to tmobile
I have 2 sprint Iphone 5s, would like to switch to Tmobile, chatting with tmobile personnel on their website, they say it's possible to switch if I get the phones unlocked, then I go their store and the store personnel say the phones won't work on their network at all, anybody have a true answer? and I do understand that both networks have different technology...
- 02-10-2014, 10:02 AM #2
- 02-10-2014, 10:49 AM #4
Re: switch an sprint iphone to tmobile
T-Mo is advertising that they will pay your ETF so why not ask if they will do that and swap the phones for you at the same time. You never know, If they will you won't have to sell your phones you have on Sprint.
Last edited by Jaguarr40; 02-10-2014 at 09:08 PM.
- 02-10-2014, 08:36 PM #5
- By Prus in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 20Last Post: 02-13-2016, 07:25 AM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 30Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 07:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2014, 07:30 PM