Can't Send Or Receive Pictures While On A Call/ iPhone 5C

Anna Gill

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I apologize if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find a thread for this question. I have the iPhone 5C and cannot send or receive pictures while on a call. While on a conference call with 2 other people (both have Android phones) today, they were sending pictures of Graphs back and forth and trying to send them to me as well, but I couldn't send or receive anything. When I tried to send a picture, I got a "Messaged Failed" alert. When I ended my call, all of the pictures that my clients had sent me (while on the call) came through to my text messages all at once. After I was off of the call, I could again send pictures as usual through my text messages.

This is my first time going with an Apple phone of any kind. Is this a settings issue?

Thank you very much in advance for any help with this.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What carrier are you with? Unless AT&T where you can send and receive voice and data at the same time unless you are on Verizon - You have to be on WIFI to acomplish this.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I apologize if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find a thread for this question. I have the iPhone 5C and cannot send or receive pictures while on a call. While on a conference call with 2 other people (both have Android phones) today, they were sending pictures of Graphs back and forth and trying to send them to me as well, but I couldn't send or receive anything. When I tried to send a picture, I got a "Messaged Failed" alert. When I ended my call, all of the pictures that my clients had sent me (while on the call) came through to my text messages all at once. After I was off of the call, I could again send pictures as usual through my text messages.

This is my first time going with an Apple phone of any kind. Is this a settings issue?

No apology needed Anna, The advice I gave you is solid and now that you know, At least you can expect this and adjust for it. Maybe during these calls you can ask them to email the info you needs in advance and you will have it before the call or meeting. If you have access to an Airprint Printer, You can print it out and even have it right in front of you and the 5C IOS supports this. Welcome and good luck.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

My guess is your on Verizon or a carrier that does not support this and a phone that does not support it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It is going to be the carrier as long as we are talking USA and we are. As I already stated AT&T yes, It supports data and voice at the same time vs Verizon that does not unless you are on WIFI with VZW and that it does. It really is that simple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro