iPhone 5s and iPad Mini retina - iOS7.0.4 is running - settings issues for sounds
I have two email accounts - one icloud and one gmail . Receive all emails but when I get a gmail - a tone sound plays. And same for icloud mails - I think same tone sound plays. I do not recall attaching sounds to received emails - but a ringtone plays. I go to settings and sounds and I see only one email account - icloud emails - but I see no option to turn of the ringtone. Also if I receive gmail emails - yet I see no option to add a ringtone to the received emails from gmail. But a ringtone rings. Same tone as the one for relieved emails from icloud email. So how did the gmails received play the ringtone?
- 02-05-2014, 09:18 PM #2
- By budala15 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 02-08-2014, 07:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 08:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:40 PM