Spinning Wheel of Death
Okay, my iphone 4S which is running iOS 7.0.4 has the Spinning Wheel of Death. It is jailbroken and i did try to reset my whole phone in settings. Therefore, I am able to restart it by holding the power and home button and then it will turn on. It will stay on for a couple of seconds then turn off and show this apple logo witha line under it. once that line is all the way through. The Spinning Wheel comes on and does not go away unless i do something like restart my iphone.
- 02-05-2014, 05:03 PM #2
Re: Spinning Wheel of Death
Put it in DFU and restore from iTunes
Entering DFU Mode (Official Instructions)
1. Plug your device into your computer.
2. Turn off the device.
3. Hold the Power button for 3 seconds
4. Hold the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds
5. Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button
6. Keep holding the Home button until you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode
Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
- By Adam Montes in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2014, 05:37 AM
- By cangamestudio in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:20 PM