Roku Mac iPad air iPhone question
Hi, I have a roku hd, MacBook, wd my booklive, iPad air and iPhone 4S. I would love to burn all my movies to the my booklive. I would like to watch the movies on the roku via wifi. How do I do that? All the music is currently on the Mac. All the movies are still on DVDs so I can put those on the my book or the Mac. I would basically like to view documents on the iPad or roku or iPhone whether it be music or photos.
Is it possible to watch the movies on the iPad via the my book thru wifi? I would also like to listen to the music on the iPad without transferring it to the iPad while I am traveling.
I have read about flex, file browser, and reconnect. I am not which one to use.
Any suggestions I am semi new to figuring out the technology. Any help would be great.
- 02-05-2014, 10:41 AM #2
Re: Roku Mac iPad air iPhone question
I have no idea, and have never used a Roku device. Having said that, the "official" description of the Roku is as follows:The Roku player is a little device that connects to your home network wirelessly (even wired on select models) and streams music, movies and TV showsfrom the Internet, right to your TV.
- By Markiee in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:20 AM
- By eddie20850 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:04 PM
- By Jo Lamb in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:50 AM