Mac mail problems
i just got a new Macbook Air and am having problems setting up mail from our local ISP. Mail says it can't locate their server. Is this a common issue?
- 02-04-2014, 10:08 AM #2
- 02-04-2014, 12:15 PM #3
Re: Mac mail problems
It’s not a "common issue". Go to your local ISP's support site. Usually they have a page that has all of the necessary settings to configure your mail client. As 'D suggests, make sure you have entered everything correctly.
- By Purley194 in forum iPad 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:51 AM
- By meashishnd in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 08:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 05:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 04:40 PM