Failed at trying to change graphics
So I was fooling around with I file when I found where the graphics were stored for flappy birds(atlas.png) I got a copy and mailed it to my self so I could edit it. I edited it - made the bird a guys face. This increased the pictures size from about 13kb to 300 kb. And when I put the picture back and played it, the game didn't show any graphics. Can anybody tell me why and how I could actually do it.
- 02-03-2014, 06:53 PM #2
- 02-03-2014, 07:03 PM #3
Re: Failed at trying to change graphics
It's probably built with size constraints within the build...you far exceeded it (FAR exceeded it lol), so the fact it didn't work isn't surprising at all. You'd probably have to change rules within the build, and you obviously didn't do this.
- 02-04-2014, 11:25 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:45 AM
- By DoeZ in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 45Last Post: 03-08-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 03:40 PM