Virgin Mobile iphone?
Hey has anyone tried the iphone 5s, or 5c from Virgin Mobile.? If so can you give me a review of it. I should be getting the iPhone 5s Gold from Virgin Mobile. And wanted to know if a virgin mobile is a good carrier for me to buy my phone from
- 02-03-2014, 06:06 PM #2
Re: Virgin Mobile iphone?
If Sprint has good coverage in your area, go for it. Not a bad deal, not at all. It will be just the same as any 5S/5C, although I believe I read that Virgin will refuse to unlock them for use on other carriers.
- 02-03-2014, 06:46 PM #3
- 02-03-2014, 08:47 PM #4
- 02-04-2014, 12:05 AM #5
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-30-2014, 05:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 05:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 03:20 PM
- By Chargehammer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:30 AM