Facebook Phone App won't load mails

I

iMore Question

Hi I have the iPhone 4s and it used to be my mums. The Facebook app worked fine on the phone when she had it. I wiped the phone and i now have the Facebook app and everything works fine except the messages part. I go to click on it and nothing changes, even if I have a mail from someone. So I tried downloading the Facebook messenger app and that says its downloaded but it isn't on my menu and if i try open it from the app store nothing happens. I have tried deleting the facebook app then installing it again loads of times and I found out every time I open it for the first time after reinstalling it, the messages would open but never open again!

Someone please help!!!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I would try a restart, hold in both button until the Apple logo comes on, if not then since you wiped and tried that then try a fresh install. Hook up your phone to a PC or Mac, then hold in both button until you see the Apple logo, then let go of the power button, until the plug logo comes on, then let go of the home button. You'll now be in DFU Mode. follow the instructions on your PC or Mac. Make sure everything is back-up before doing this.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner