iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1 battery drain

Chargehammer

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, so I try to keep all my Cydia/App Store apps up to date. Now, I don't really use my iPhone 4S that much other than to play a game or something and it, for the most part, sits in Airplane mode in my bag. So I updated all the Cydia stuff when it was updated for iOS7 and now the battery drains really fast. Is there an app/tweak (Cydia or App Store) that will tell me how much battery specific things installed are using? I've searched the web but only come up with people having battery drain issues.

I know after jailbreaking battery drain is pretty consistant but this is not normal. So it has to be something I updated through Cydia that I can maybe just uninstall. Just need to find out what it is.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could be more help with your question but it could be the JB or you may just be in an area or reception that could also drain the battery. Hopefully someone will come along with more knowledge of JB that me.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
List all the tweaks that you installed on your iPhone. Usually, the winterboard was the culprit in the past for iOS 7. Or maybe you have some other tweak installed which doesn't works properly in iOS 7.

Tapped from my Black & Slate iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Chargehammer

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm still on iOS 5.1.1. I just updated Cydia and all the tweaks installed via Cydia that said had an available update. Everything still works ok, just is super quick to lose battery life. Was working fine before the updates.

I could have sworn there was an app that shows how much power each app is using somewhere. If there isn't, there should be.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm still on iOS 5.1.1. I just updated Cydia and all the tweaks installed via Cydia that said had an available update. Everything still works ok, just is super quick to lose battery life. Was working fine before the updates.

I could have sworn there was an app that shows how much power each app is using somewhere. If there isn't, there should be.

There are several apps available on cydia which provide that functionality. So you have to google them. Or wait until someone suggests one.

Tapped from my Black & Slate iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.