Answering Phone while it's charging

VictoriaPa1

Banned
Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone! I have been reading a lot of post about a number of people who died due to electric shock cause by answering phone's while its charging. How true is this? And also, is there anyone here who can explain the harmful effects of answering your phone when it's low on battery? I mean when the remaining battery life is only 20 percent - 10 percent...

Thank you so much!

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Death? lol probably not. But I do know that being on the phone while its charging is something you should avoid if you can because it wont be good on the battery in the long run. Especially if it causes the phone to get too hot.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if a using a phone when the battery is low is any more harmful than when it full. There's always been a debate on the cell phone radiation.
I usually don't talk on my phone when it's charging. Not for any safety concerns but the cable gets in the way. Also to me it defeats the purpose of charging it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
many people use the iPhone while charging... Seems like as soon as I put mine on charge, Everyone wants to message or call me, I just answer or message back. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner