- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iphone 5s cannot connect to itunes store
my iPhone 5s cannot connect to iTunes network i tried connecting from a 4s as well but still could not connect i then tried to connect with my PC which also didn't work. connecting with a data plan or a VPN lets me connect to the store but this is not always an option does anybody have a solution to this problem?
- 02-01-2014, 12:18 PM #2
Re: iphone 5s cannot connect to itunes store
Are you in a country where the store is unavailable? The fact that you can't connect over wifi would lead me to believe that either your ISP is blocking it for some reason, or your router is.
- 02-01-2014, 12:22 PM #3
- By Kashan Osama in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2014, 06:40 AM