Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikkisharif
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default storage issue

I am a medical provider new to smartphones and can get the iphone 5 with 64GB storage or the iphone 5s with 16GB for about the same money, $600 vs$650 (that's off contract). My question is storage vs phone capability. How to choose? The most important thing for me is I want to be able to use ANY effective medical app I might find for myself or the patient, I don't watch movies or TV on the phone, don't game on there, maybe want to have about 1000 songs and a normal amount of photos and maybe some vids. Is 5S/16BG enough or do I need the 5/64GB for my medical purposes? Is there a significant difference in phone function between the two given my fairly straightforward phone requirements?

I know you can get 5S in bigger storage but at some point the price just seems to much....

Default Re: storage issue

Personally, I would go with the 5. There's no way I can do a 16GB phone anymore, the space gets used so fast...especially when you keep pics & music on it. As far as capabilities, I think the 5 is still a stellar device. The 5S of course is the top of the line device but for what you're looking for, I think storage size makes a big difference.
    Just_Me_D likes this.