I am a medical provider new to smartphones and can get the iphone 5 with 64GB storage or the iphone 5s with 16GB for about the same money, $600 vs$650 (that's off contract). My question is storage vs phone capability. How to choose? The most important thing for me is I want to be able to use ANY effective medical app I might find for myself or the patient, I don't watch movies or TV on the phone, don't game on there, maybe want to have about 1000 songs and a normal amount of photos and maybe some vids. Is 5S/16BG enough or do I need the 5/64GB for my medical purposes? Is there a significant difference in phone function between the two given my fairly straightforward phone requirements?
I know you can get 5S in bigger storage but at some point the price just seems to much....
- 01-31-2014, 08:03 PM #2
Re: storage issue
Personally, I would go with the 5. There's no way I can do a 16GB phone anymore, the space gets used so fast...especially when you keep pics & music on it. As far as capabilities, I think the 5 is still a stellar device. The 5S of course is the top of the line device but for what you're looking for, I think storage size makes a big difference.
- By iKev in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:15 AM
- By metllicamilitia in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:38 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 25Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:22 AM
- By Tanbam in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:52 AM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 7Replies: 14Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:58 PM