I can't seem to restore my iPhone.
If i chose to update to IOS7 but now my screen keeps saying to connect to itunes and does not let me access anything. I did connect to itunes and it keeps telling me i cant restore it. They give me options for more information and i did all it asked and still dosen't go through. HELP!
- 01-31-2014, 06:11 PM #2
- 01-31-2014, 06:27 PM #3
re: I can't seem to restore my iPhone.
Follow these directions and then restore it
Entering DFU Mode (Official Instructions)
1. Plug your device into your computer.
2. Turn off the device.
3. Hold the Power button for 3 seconds
4. Hold the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds
5. Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button
6. Keep holding the Home button until you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode
Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
- By 797 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:40 PM
- By Jorge Narvaez82 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:30 PM