How to Sync calendar on i Phone
Went into settings - Mail, contacts, calendars but cant find the link to sync my calendar so as to stop entries disappearing. The only links in the calendars section are - New invitation alerts, Time Zone support, Default Alert times and Shared Calendar Alerts. Where do I get the sync option please. Thanks for your help.
- 01-29-2014, 10:41 AM #2
- 01-29-2014, 10:44 AM #3
Re: How to Sync calendar on i Phone
1. Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then select the email account that contains the calendar you want to sync.
2. Next to "Calendars", slide the lever to the right to reveal the green background.
3. Go back to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down to the "Calendars" section.
4. Next to "Sync", select how far back you want to sync. I sync "All Events", but that's Just Me, D.
5. Scroll down to "Default Calendar" and make the necessary changes.
- By cavytt in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 30Last Post: 05-17-2016, 09:40 PM
- By WhiteSponge in forum IntroductionsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:02 AM
- By JBoen in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 27Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:57 PM
- By TurboTiger in forum iCloudReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2014, 06:30 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 04:10 PM