How can I track down my lost iPhone?

I

iMore Question

hi
iam losted my iphone..but its work now.plz help me..how to am catch my phone to imei number help?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Sorry but having a tough time understanding what your issue is. Did you loose your phone and get it back? Any further information you have will definitely help to solve your issue.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand your question. Did you lose your phone? Please explain. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If your iPhone is lost, you should do the following:

1. Attempt to locate the device via www.icloud.com, if you have the Find My iPhone feature enabled.
2. Notify your wireless provider and figure out what's the best available option
3. If the device has been located via the Find My iPhone feature AND it appears that the device is in someone's home, notify local police and see if they can assist you in retrieving it.
4. Prepare yourself for the fact that you may not get it back.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
hi
iam losted my iphone..but its work now.plz help me..how to am catch my phone to imei number help?

If you are asking how you can track your iPhone via the IMEI number, you can't. If you did not have "Find My iPhone" activated, you can report the serial # to some online websites and Apple to have it flagged in case it is brought in for service, and also have it reported to your local authorities, but other than that, you might as well chalk it up to a loss and buy another device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73