The Otterbox case for my Samsung device doesn't fit properly
My otter box is like really huge and wont hardly stay on my phone. Its suppose to be guaranteed. What can I do? It is for my Samsung 3.
- 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM #2
1. What does "like really huge" mean? Too big for the device on the inside? Too big on the outside?
2. As to the "guarantee", you should contact Otterbox Customer Support directly since it is supposed to be guaranteed.
3, Why would you ask a question about a Samsung device on an Apple forum?
- 01-28-2014, 07:12 PM #3
- 01-28-2014, 07:16 PM #4
- 01-28-2014, 08:58 PM #5
Re: The Otterbox case for my Samsung device doesn't fit properly
Otterbox cases are big! Along with the protection they provide they do bulk up the appearance of your phone.
Take it back if you don't like it
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
- 01-28-2014, 09:00 PM #6
- 01-28-2014, 09:09 PM #7
- By Wildo6882 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 25Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:25 AM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 03:22 PM
- By budmonster in forum AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:34 AM
- By drpepsi in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 16Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:31 PM