- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
can't send from iMessage
I have a 1st Gen Ipad, and iphone 4s and an IMac. I have them all synced. Often, but not always, when I try to send an iMessage from my iPad I am able to create it, but touching "send" does not send it. I have no problem sending from the other two devices. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?
- 01-27-2014, 05:39 PM #2
- 01-27-2014, 05:41 PM #3
Re: can't send from iMessage
If you're trying to send an SMS message to an non-Apple device, it will not work using the iMessage app. Assuming you're trying to send an iMessage to an iMessage capable device, are you connected to the internet with the iPad?
- By Just_Me_D in forum Mac OS X Lion (10.7)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2015, 03:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:51 PM
- By crashnburn_in in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:40 PM