HOME BUTTON NOT WORKING! iPhone 3
iPhone 3 is stuck on the SETTINGS MENU and screen. I am able to scroll to different options throughout the page but UNABLE to get out of it back to HOME. My home button does not work and I am UNABLE TO TURN PHONE OFF! I tried doing the ASSISTIVE TOUCH but it does not work because I have an older model. PLEASE HELP!!!!
- 01-27-2014, 06:37 AM #2
Re: HOME BUTTON NOT WORKING! iPhone 3
It's very possible that the phone has a damaged home button sensor...you can take it in for repair at Apple or find a 3rd party repair shop locally to you. The part itself is really inexpensive, and it is not really that hard to replace (if you have the tools to open the iPhone itself), but if you don't feel competent to do the replacement yourself, check around for someone to do it for you (as you can damage some internal pieces if you're not careful removing ribbon cables, etc).
- 01-27-2014, 06:43 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:55 PM
- By yungboi in forum iPhoneReplies: 82Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:10 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 12Last Post: 01-30-2014, 02:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:14 AM
- By WreakingHavoc in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:27 AM