New iPhone 5C - No Service
Just literally had iPhone 5C delivered and have backed up and restored from old iPhone 4. So have put new Sim card in and set phone up as normal, but it says No service? Does anyone know how to sort this?
I am on Orange.
Thanks any answers will really help!
- 01-27-2014, 04:48 AM #2
Re: New iPhone 5C - No Service
Would try rebooting the device by holding the power button and home button till it shows Apple logo. If that dosent work maybe calling your service provider to help walk you through it.
- 01-27-2014, 08:14 AM #3
- 01-27-2014, 10:14 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 06:55 PM
- By Oviraptor in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:34 PM
- By yungboi in forum iPhoneReplies: 82Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:10 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:33 AM
- By Kashan Osama in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2014, 04:46 PM