What color iPhone 5C is best for my 12 yr old daughter?

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
have her choose and tell her you're going to get a case anyways! So it won't break

so then she can change it as much as she wants, lol.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have seen the blue one and the yellow one in person and think they are both better looking than I originally thought (in pictures).

But yea, it really depends on your daughter.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
While I think the colours are fun I think the white may be preferred in the long run as its just more classy to me. She can always put a coloured case on it to match one of the many moods 12-years-olds have.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
While I think the colours are fun I think the white may be preferred in the long run as its just more classy to me. She can always put a coloured case on it to match one of the many moods 12-years-olds have.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

:'( I'm not classy with a blue one?
Just kidding. I do think the white is better for long term. Young(er) people tend to change their minds a lot. Growing pains I guess.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
My favorite color is blue and of the non-white colors would be my choice. I just wished they made it on batman-black.

Sent from my 64GB Platinum 5s

Robbenezer

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
We got the green one for my stepdaughter, she's 15 and she loves it. We asked her what her fave colour was before and that's what she said and got

Sent from my sexy sleek Space Grey iPad rMini 32gb

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Good freaking lord... make a decision and stop bothering us with this crap. We don’t know you or your daughter. How can we possibly tell you what is "best for [your] 12 yr old daughter"...

Continuing to SMH

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Good freaking lord... make a decision and stop bothering us with this crap. We don?t know you or your daughter. How can we possibly tell you what is "best for [your] 12 yr old daughter"...

Continuing to SMH

Aww. It's all in fun. Hopefully we'll find out what color they got soon. ^_^