What color iPhone 5C is best for my 12 yr old daughter?

I

iMore Question

Im getting then IPhone 5c for my 12 year old daughter.Were stuck on the colors her sister has the pink one.We cant decide on blue,green,or pink

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Im getting then IPhone 5c for my 12 year old daughter.Were stuck on the colors her sister has the pink one.We cant decide on blue,green,or pink

The only thing we can do is offer our suggestions. You or her have to make the final decision so you might as well pick one and live with it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, I hope you decide to become a member, there are some GOOD people and GOOD info here. I think that color choice is very personal and at 12 I do believe your daughter would probably be the best person to answer this question....ENJOY

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Letting her decide is always best

If I was to get a 5c it would be the green or blue

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Definitely let her decide. If it were me I'd want the space grey 5s so I'd be trying to earn that extra $100 out of you.

Sent from my iRidium 128GB iPad Air LTE

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Oh please let her decide! What a fun memory...a trip to the Apple Store...picking out a new phone, Ohhh lets do lunch too!
My advice would definitely not get the same as sis! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have all the age groups covered with my 3 kids and I can assure you that you should take her to the Apple store and let her pick. My kids love that place even when we are not buying something. She will love going in and picking the color herself. Don't try to guess or rely on total strangers to pick her phone color.

Sent using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I think it would be nice for her to tell you what color she likes. If you don't want her to know she's getting a phone ask her about those colors on a purse or jeans or something like that.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
@Ii2327 Nope, you shouldn't be ashamed to have a 5c. I had a white one for almost a day before I sidegraded to a platinum 5s...and I'm 44 too.

Sent from my iRidium 128GB iPad Air LTE

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I am for letting her decide. Personally I would pick the blue (purple is my favorite color :( ), oh heck, I want the purple one, with the 5 inch 1080P screen. :) :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73