Kindle vs ipad

I

iMore Question

Hi I'm very new to kindle and ipad please help me decide educate me I have a laptop and I am considering purchasing a kindle or ipad to put the Bible on it but I do not know nothing about the ipad or kindle

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If you only want the device for reading, I would recommend the Kindle. If you want more than books, I would recommend the iPad.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm very new to kindle and ipad please help me decide educate me I have a laptop and I am considering purchasing a kindle or ipad to put the Bible on it but I do not know nothing about the ipad or kindle

In my opinion, if your goal is to "read", go with the kindle, but if it's to be for general use, i.e., reading, web surfing, email, games, etc., then get an iPad.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
It's pretty hard to surpass a kindle paper white for reading.
I would say a shopping trip is in store!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been meaning to check out the PW
Forum to see what they are saying about the latest model.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I read on my iPad just fine with the Kindle app. I think the issues about reading LCD screens on eyestrain are specific to certain people. I stare at a screen for hours on end for my job and have never gotten eyestrain. I don't see the point in having a separate device that only does one thing when an iPad can act as an e-reader and so much more.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I read on my iPad just fine with the Kindle app. I think the issues about reading LCD screens on eyestrain are specific to certain people. I stare at a screen for hours on end for my job and have never gotten eyestrain. I don't see the point in having a separate device that only does one thing when an iPad can act as an e-reader and so much more.

Me too, I also don't have any problems with reading on an iPad or whatsoever...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2