iPad Air in Space Gray or Silver: Which runs cooler?

I

iMore Question

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on purchasing an iPad Air within a few days. The question I have where I will use it for an electronic flight bag, is, does the silver run cooler over the Space Gray? I've heard issues with it being exposed to sunlight and running hot. I didn't know if it being silver would help with that.

Thanks!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm planning on purchasing an iPad Air within a few days. The question I have where I will use it for an electronic flight bag, is, does the silver run cooler over the Space Gray? I've heard issues with it being exposed to sunlight and running hot. I didn't know if it being silver would help with that.

Thanks!

As far as I know they run the same color is just a color .. But I guess white would reflect better than a dark color

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
In this case as previously stated the color you choose will not make a difference as the components that take heat are the same on the inside no matter the color.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the space grey and my husband has the silver and the only difference is the color. Get whichever color you like better.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2