13 i5 2.4 vs 15 i7 2.0
Which rMBP is better for me: 13 i5 2.4 GHz or 15 i7 2.0 GHz?
Is there a big difference between those processors? I'll use it to do the university stuff, to present slideshows in an external projector and to watch 1080p videos (but not editing them). Which one should I get? I want to use it for 3-4 years.
- 01-22-2014, 02:47 PM #2
- 01-22-2014, 05:33 PM #3
- 01-22-2014, 05:37 PM #4
Re: 13 i5 2.4 vs 15 i7 2.0
The i5 will be more than powerful enough for that. You really only need to invest in a more expensive processor if you plan to do more advanced tasks. You may appreciate the i7 if you see yourself playing very many computer games.
- By Fannic Yin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 21Last Post: 01-19-2016, 11:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:17 AM
- By buu511 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-20-2014, 10:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-19-2014, 05:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:40 PM