unable to connect to server
I have two I Pads, of which one is a Mini.
WI FI for both have worked well since I bought them.
Yesterday my large I pad suddenly would not connect to the server,
but still indicates it is connected to the WI FI.. The Mini still operates OK.
When I check the settings, both are exactly the same for the WIFI Settings.
Any suggestions on what to do to correct the one that is not working.
( all other functions on the I pad work except the WIFI )
- 01-22-2014, 10:27 AM #2
- 01-22-2014, 10:28 AM #3
- By josepmanel1983 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:11 PM
- By Eu Gusto Sim in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:44 AM
- By flip22 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:20 AM