new iPad Air ios7 saying forget my correct internet address?
I can't get onto the internet - just get the whirly signal beside the provider details going round without connecting. I set this iPad up yesterday and it accepted the details ok.
- 01-22-2014, 09:27 AM #2
Re: new iPad Air ios7 saying forget my correct internet address?
1. Go to Settings-General-Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings".
2. Completely turn OFF your iPad and then turn it back on.
3. Go to Settings and then tap on "Wi-Fi"
4. Choose the SSID of your Wi-Fi network, and then tap on it.
5. Enter the correct passcode, if the network is encrypted.
- By Bam-Bam Reloaded in forum iPad AirReplies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:29 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 07:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 11:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:49 PM