Got an iPhone 4S and want to jailbreak
It's looked to orange t-mobile and the unlocking fee is murder. 109 pounds!!!
And EE say you have to be a customer for 6 months to pay the eligible admin fee. I'm with Vodafone.
I have been a BlackBerry user for years and my current device is a z10 and I know how to install leaks and side load, I'm pretty technical with phones but I'm getting tired of the slow android support and I was offered this 4s for free and want to use this iPhone. I do love my blackberry though as the keyboard and hub is just superior to iOS.
Anyone know how I can safely jailbreak this phone?
Everything is up to date
- 01-20-2014, 07:39 PM #2
- 01-20-2014, 08:07 PM #3
Re: Got an iPhone 4S and want to jailbreak
Since it sound like the OS is updated then an unlock might not be supported. Go to Settings, General, About and look for the modem firmware. Check the version and then head to iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials under Tutorial, iPhone, Jailbreak and look for the unlock info.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 04-07-2015, 10:07 AM
- By bcarruth62 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 12:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 06:00 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:55 PM