Again..... Help with my 16 yr old son

dbpowell

May 18, 2013
Visit site
First thanks to all for info on getting him set up on email went with ICloud for his first email account Now the next question

Is that an app that he can use to help keep him organized in school. He is taking 3 advanced classes and is having trouble keeping up with when things are do. We tries using the cal answer on his IP5 but just doesn't seem to be the right fit. HELP!!!!!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My 16 year old is also in advanced classes and has a busy school schedule. She uses the inClass app but she said there are a bunch in the App Store. Just search for student planners.

Sent using Tapatalk

dbpowell

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions one more question
The school uses power portal with a calendar that works in conjunction with I calendar to show class assignments. Questions is I'm assuming that the calendar on his IP5 will work fine or does he need a different app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It will work fine or you can look in the app store when you look for planners and look for a calendar called Fantastical 2

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions one more question
The school uses power portal with a calendar that works in conjunction with I calendar to show class assignments. Questions is I'm assuming that the calendar on his IP5 will work fine or does he need a different app

After reading your question I decided to look for an organizer of my own because I'm in college and juggling 5 classes is a task! Before I jump ahead and buy something I'm going through the reviews. Omni Study Student planner, myhomework student planner (free), and iStudiez Pro are a few I'm considering.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2