old ringtones in io7
How to get my old classic ring tones to work in the io7 all that are set up in contacts don't work ?
- 01-19-2014, 12:19 PM #2
Re: old ringtones in io7
All of your old classic ringtones are in IOS 7 if you go under sounds you will see them all under any of the sounds you can see to change on the bottom of the list and they say Classic. It is the same under any contact you wish to change. If I am understanding and you say you are trying to change a contact ringtone to a classic and it won't work, It should. Can you go under sounds and select one and does it play? If it does then it should work for your contacts. Try and go ahead and hard reset your phone and give that a try and it may make everything work. No reason they should not work as all mine do.
- 01-19-2014, 12:23 PM #3
- 01-19-2014, 12:59 PM #4
- 01-19-2014, 01:08 PM #5
- By taylorz_412 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:24 AM