How do I remove apps I'm no longer using?
How do I remove an App I'm no longer using?
- 01-19-2014, 11:56 AM #2
- 01-19-2014, 11:57 AM #3
- 01-19-2014, 12:44 PM #4
Re: How do I remove apps I'm no longer using?
When you want to reinstall go to iTunes and look at the bottom of the screen and you will see update. Select that and you will see all the apps you have. Scroll thru until you see the app you want to reinstall. You will see a cloud with an arrow. Select that and viola! You have your app back
- 01-19-2014, 12:48 PM #5
- 01-19-2014, 12:55 PM #6
- 01-19-2014, 01:25 PM #7
- 01-19-2014, 01:41 PM #8
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 34Last Post: 03-04-2014, 02:48 PM
- By brainfreze27 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:45 AM
- By gordol in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:12 AM
- By sanjay bajracharya in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 09:50 PM