silly question about iMore

darinr80

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering a very stupid question: is it possible to follow forums I'm subscribed to in the iMore app? Or do I need Tapatalk?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You need Tapatalk and would recommend going with Tapatalk Pro. Never a stupid question. So iMore app is only going to follow iMore where Tapatalk will follow as many as you want.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I personally don't use it Darin since I only follow this forum so I use our app. If you go to the App Store and search for Tapatalk Pro if it is the freebie with an in app purchase to get PRO it will tel you what the upgrade will include for you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can Darin... Only this forum! All of our forums under the umbrella of Mobile Nations to my knowledge have their own forum apps. I know we do and Android Central does for theirs and now their is also an Android app for our iMore forum in case you're interested.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again! So you can follow this forum with the iMore app?
Also i should have told you if you only wish to follow this forum our app is free and so is Tapatalk but the Pro version there is a small fee as an in app purchase as I mentioned earlier so save your money unless you wish to follow multiple forums.

darinr80

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey thank you so much! That's just what I was looking for. I didn't realize there was a separate app for the forums. Got it; love it!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Great Darin. If you go to the How To section or just click the link on my signature it will take you there and search iMore app, It will give you a good start on how to use the app but if you need to know anything please feel free to ask us and any of us will help you with it. Best of luck and glad you became a member of iMore.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2