File Access on Ipad 3 7.0.3
I have some ebooks, mags and other books on my Ipad i would like to share with friends. When i look at a regular explorer at the file system i don't see where they are. Do I need to jailbreak it to access those files or can I do it someother way? Next, if I jailbreak, i really don't care about adding apps via cydia or whatever else you can, i want my ipad to act just like it does before jailbreaking with the exception of gaining access to the root files system. Any and all help appreciated.
- 01-17-2014, 05:54 PM #2
Re: File Access on Ipad 3 7.0.3
Well firstr of all once you JB your device it will not act or look the same so if you don't want any changes except as you said, To get to the file system to do one thing...I would suppose you need to ask yourself, Is it really worth it all? As far a trying to answer your original question I personally cannot so while you are deciding i am sure someone will come along that knows more about this than I and they will be able to help. Thank you. If you do decide to JB based on your question being answered - The original question on the file system, You are going to have to update to 7.0.4 which the new JB is for.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2014, 01:40 PM
- By Abdl in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2014, 03:40 PM
- By FALLENHERO#WN in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 05:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 04:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:49 PM