- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
ipad mini retina download problems
Just picked up the iPad mini with retina and while I'm downloading at least 2 apps or updating them no other internet functions will work until it's done downloading them or updating them. I can't browse the web or even look at emails. Does anyone else have this problem?
- 01-17-2014, 05:08 PM #2
Re: ipad mini retina download problems
First of all I can say that this is not a good habit to get into in this instance where you are downloading apps containing files. If you are trying to browse the web or do something else you risk fragmented and a bad download of the app. For the short time it takes to D/L an app wait until done and then do what you want.
- 01-17-2014, 05:15 PM #3
- By pradyumn444 in forum iPadReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2014, 01:40 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 10Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:19 PM