Homesharing on AppleTV
ok, received an AppleTV for Xmas and am enjoying it. However..... I am having problems with homesharing my iTunes acct. library between my AppleTV and my Macbook. For example. I purchased Riddick on my AppleTv and watched it but it does not show up in my iTunes library on my Macbook Pro therefore i do not have access to bonus material that came with the movie.Conversely, i rented At the World's End on my Macbook but it does not show up on "rentals" on my AppleTV. What can I do to ensure that whatever movie I buy will appear on all my Apple devices. I'm hesitant to buy any more movies if I won't have access to bonus materials.
- 01-17-2014, 02:49 PM #2
Re: Homesharing on AppleTV
Purchased material on an AppleTV can be downloaded to computer/iTunes... under the iTunes Store, there should be a SmartList "Purchased on AppleTV"...
Or, you can go to your account in iTunes - under quick links - select Purchased... and you'll see categories - under 'Movies" - you can download from there...
Rentals... iTunes Store: Movie rental frequently asked questions (FAQ)
If you download a rented movie on your iPhone 4 or later, iPad, iPod touch (4th generation or later), or Apple TV: It is not transferable to any other device or computer.
- By budmonster in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2014, 02:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2014, 04:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 04:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:06 AM