Getting a replacement Iphone5s
My current iphone shuts down randomly for hours at a time. Then comes back on when it wants to. Have done every thing verizon has told me to do. Restore dfu mode yada yada yada.
Now when i get my new phone. (today) ?????. short of switching out the sim card WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO with my old phone before i send it back. ANY info on what i should do with old phone
and my new phone WOULD BE GREAT.
- 01-17-2014, 06:22 AM #2
- 01-17-2014, 07:08 AM #4
- 01-17-2014, 07:10 AM #5
- 01-17-2014, 07:20 AM #6
- 01-17-2014, 08:41 AM #7
Re: Getting a replacement Iphone5s
Make sure you back your previous phone up to iTunes or iCloud (I find iTunes the more secure backup because the files are saved on your computer). Then reset the old phone as everyone said. No worries though, your new 5s should work perfectly.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 07:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:20 PM